Meet Rosalia Chann
Meet Rosalia Chann, a life coach, personal trainer, and pillar of our #dharmatribe. We caught up with her for a little Q&A, about about what keeps her motivated and drives her inspiration. Read on to find out her dream destination and what "Dharma" means to her.
1. Fill in the blank:
I put on a pair of ethereal sacred crystal sunglasses to spread good vibes.
2. The simple definition of "Dharma" is one's responsibility. What does "Dharma" mean to you?
We are all here to contribute to something that is larger than all of us. Fuel your passions and give back through helping others.
3. Tell us a fun fact about you.
I love ice-cream!
4. What inspires you?
I am inspired by other like-minded individuals who are also pursuing their dreams and passions.
5. What are some tips you have to staying positive, inspired, and motivated?
Practice cultivating a daily positive mental attitude and gratitude. Staying elevated begins with your thoughts and it's important to be grateful for what you've already got. Keep your goals and visions in front of you with a specific action plan (maybe a vision board) to stay inspired and motivated.
6. We are all born travelers. What is your dream getaway?
Peru (Machu Picchu) and then exploring Paris over the coarse of three weeks.
7. What are your top 3 places/things to do in your city, NYC?
I love walking around on my days because you never know what you will run into. I love Central Park. And I love love love eating with good company!
8. If you could see the world through someone else's lenses, who would it be and why?
Rosa Parks. She was courageous for herself as well as African Americans and women during that time period. I admire her for honoring her truth.
9. If you were to choose only ONE style of sunglasses to wear 24/7, which would it be?
The Karma in Onyx.
10. What piece of advice do you have for people wishing to take the road less traveled (this can mean career-wise, travel-wise, etc.)?
Don't let fear rule your life's decisions. Creating change is never easy and always scary. We only get one go around so listen to your heart and take action towards living a fulfilling and valuable life. Have faith that the net will appear once you decide to take the leap!