YINfrared PEMF Mat Mini
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Dharma YINfrared PEMF Mat Mini is perfect for your sofa or office chair. Expertly crafted with four different kinds of scientifically-and-clinically-backed technologies, heat, infrared light, PEMF and crystals. Use it to increase the flow of blow and qi to the areas that need it most, reduce chronic and acute pain and inflammation, relieve stiffness, aid in healing and recovery, improve mood and sleep.
Sit on it to meditate in the morning to improve focus, relax on it to unwind before bed and improve sleep or use it post-workout to aid in reduced pain, soreness and tension.
How does it work?
- PEMF therapy, or Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy, is a non-invasive treatment method that uses electromagnetic fields to promote healing and improve bodily functions. The basic principle behind PEMF therapy is the application of electromagnetic fields to the body, which are believed to stimulate cell metabolism and improve cellular function.
- Embedded crystals de-ionize your electromagnetic field to improve your mood and neutralize free radicals in your body. Crystals carry certain energies that can interact with the energy fields of the human body. The sppecific vibration and resonance of crystals can bring about positive changes in your body's energy fields, promoting balance and healing.
- Infrared light therapy, also known as low-level laser therapy (LLLT) or photobiomodulation, uses specific wavelengths of light to promote healing and reduce pain and inflammation. This form of therapy exploits the biological effects of infrared light on cells and tissues, promoting deep-tissue penetration, increased circulation, stimulation of cellular energy production, reduction of inflammation and pain and support collagen production.
- Heat therapy, also known as thermotherapy, is a simple yet effective method used to promote healing and relieve pain. Heat can have various beneficial effects on the body, particularly in the context of healing injuries, reducing muscle stiffness, and alleviating pain and spasms and providing psychological comfort.
Potential benefits include:
- reduced pain, inflammation and stiffness
- improved sleep
- improved mood
- balanced energy field
Dimensions: L 39" x W 19.5"(100 x 50 cm)
- Weight: 18 LBS (8 KG)
- Timer: 5-60 minutes
- Temperature Range: 77-176 F (25-80 C)
- PEMF Range: 5-30 MHZ
- Far Infrared: 660NM
- Wattage: 120W
- Crystals: Black, White, Amethyst
- PEMF Mat Mini
- User Manual
- Carrying Case
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
What is your return policy?
For tech products, you have 30 days from the date of delivery to submit a return request. You can email email@example.com to submit a return request.
All returns will include a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer - this is due to large weight of some of our products.
What is your warranty?
All tech products are backed by a 1-year warranty. Should anything go wrong with the product during normal use, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get help and we'll take it from there.
Who should not use your products?
The overwhelming majority of people can use our products without issues.
However, if you have a cardiac pacemaker/defibrillator or other powered implants, do not use any of our devices.
Do not apply any form of heat therapy over areas with open wounds, acute swelling otherwise inflamed skin.